How would you feel if you had a million dollar team that you built all on Facebook (without ever leaving your house if you don’t want to)?
Inside today’s video, you’ll get a brief overview of how you can leverage the power of Facebook Groups to create unstoppable momentum in your business, which has helped our team produce over $3 million in volume last month.
Right now almost 1 Billion people are using Facebook groups. If you want to attract more prospects, acquire more customers and recruit more people in less time, then using groups should be on your radar. Here is why:
- A well-run Facebook group creates social proof and sales!
- It allows you to leverage the excitement of others
- Your prospects will join your team FASTER when they experience what it’s like before they join
- Your existing team will be more successful when they have 24/7 support
How to Leverage the ATM Facebook Group Strategy
Active Prospecting & Attraction Marketing Tips
If you don’t learn to market, you’re going to be a prospector for life. You may love making cold calls, meeting people out on the street, and exchanging business cards, but here’s the challenge: The people you’re going to recruit don’t want to do that stuff.
It doesn’t matter if you have the best business in the world, if people don’t like you, know you or trust you, they won’t do business with you. If you’re not projecting, you’re not getting attention, and you’re not bringing value and educating, you are invisible.
When You Should Talk About Your Product or Your Business
Instead of constantly talking about your products and your company all over social media, put out generic content providing value, making people laugh and making people think. Your goal is to post about 15 times a week. Mix it up with the types of posts but definitely use Live video! Follow the 15-7 formula:
- Create 10 posts/week that are fun, personal, lifestyle or generic value
- Create 4 posts/week that showcase nonchalant promotion of your business
- Create 1 power post/week that’s a direct promotion of your product/business (without actually saying the name of your product or your business and then have a call to action for them to reach out to you)
Eventually, people start looking at you differently. They start sharing your content and they start promoting your trainings. All of the sudden, you become an authority.
When the timing is right, someone reaches out to you and says, “What’s that product you talk about once in a while”– not all the time. “What’s that business you mention once in a while?”
Once they express interest, you add them and tag them in your group. This is a Facebook group that has content geared toward your product or your company.
If You Don’t Have a Facebook Group Now…
You want to set up a private group. First, you need to decide what the purpose of the group is going to be- is it to sell or recruit? It’s challenging to do both. It doesn’t mean you can’t, but it can be weird if you’re adding people into the group that just want to buy the product and you have people asking about comp plans.
Once you decide the purpose of the group, you need a pinned post that welcomes people to the group, explains the purpose of the group, and provides resources. This is so that when people are adding people to the group, they can then tag those prospects in the pinned post.
All you want your team to do is get really good at promoting the videos inside the private groups and adding and tagging people in those groups. That’s what ATM stands for. You Add them, Tag them, and follow up with a Message.
For an example, here’s how it can work. Someone reaches out to you about your business and asks what it is. You say,
- “Great question, I found a way to make money using Facebook. OMG… you have to see this. I’m busy right now but I’d love to add you to our secret community and I’ll tag you in a video. It’s real short and sweet, and it tells you exactly what we do- you’ve got to check it out!”
Then you tag them and say, “This is the video I was telling you about”, and send them a message saying, “I tagged you in the video, I think you’re going to love it, let’s talk again tomorrow”.
The next day, you follow up and ask if they had a chance to watch the video. Maybe they say they have some questions. At that point, you can take it to the next level and say, “Great question, let me introduce you to my partners and my mentors, they can help answer your questions”. This way, you are outsourcing so that the message doesn’t get confused with the messenger. You can get yourself out of the way.
It does take a little bit of time to adjust to this method, but the results are staggering. When you get this ATM strategy dialed in, you’ll see it does work and you’ll begin to get the amazing results we have seen by implementing it in our business.
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- FREE Masterclass “How to Use the “ATM” Facebook Group Strategy to Build a Home Business Empire
- How to Use the 15-30 Formula to Help You with Prospecting
- Power Prospecting Plan for Modern Network Marketers
- How to Use the “ATM” Facebook Group Strategy to Build a Home Business Empire
- Like us on Facebook for Daily Inspiration & Training
Want to Know What Tools We Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources. Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
We help network marketers and entrepreneurs increase their influence and become a top producer in their business without sacrificing the quality of their lives.
PS: If you Would Like to Generate More Leads, Close More Sales, Learn how to Build your Network Marketing Business Using Facebook and Become a Top Earner in your Company, Click Here to Reserve Your Seat for Our Free Masterclass “How to Use the ATM Facebook Group Strategy to Build Your Home Business Empire”.