We’re Hiring A Funnels Manager
Do you have a talent that’s burning a hole in your pocket? Are you wishing your job really made use of your skills? If the answer is “yes”, then you might be just the person we’re looking for!
Hey, there! We’re John and Nadya Melton!
We’re home business and lifestyle experts. We teach network marketers and entrepreneurs how to use Social Media and online marketing strategies to get more customers, recruit more teammates and build a business empire.
We do that by offering online Academies and a ton of free resources. That’s why we want to organize everything in the best way possible and build several evergreen funnels that will ensure conversion. Does that sound like something you can help us with?
Now, think about your strengths, and tell us, are you a…
- Type A and proud of it?
- Problem-solver through and through?
- Someone who spots patterns easily…
- … And loves to analyze information?
If the answers are “yes”, then keep on reading! Because…
We’re looking for a Funnels Manager who will help us create new and exciting funnels, upgrade our existing ones, and transfer them to a new home.
We’re using a platform called Kajabi to host out online Academies, and we want to take full advantage of everything the platform has to offer. That’s why we’re looking for someone who has a deeper understanding of the platform, and who will take the lead when it comes to improving our existing funnels and transferring them from WordPress to Kajabi.
Additionally, it’s important to make sure that the John & Nadya Melton brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each funnel we put out.
We’ll be straight with you: This position has high expectations.
But if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations.
Thinking this gig is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more.
- The Funnels Manager is the nucleus of each of our funnels. He/she will be held responsible for how well the funnel is done.
- The Funnels Manager evaluates each funnel daily/weekly to make sure it’s converting as it should be.
- The Funnels Manager works with team members (such as our virtual assistant team, copywriter, programmer, etc.).
- The Funnels Manager is responsible to execute all tasks by their given deadlines.
- The Funnels Manager reviews each increment to make sure it’s working properly (i.e. an increment can be an opt-in page).
- The Funnels Manager tests everything, serving as the final check before everything is handed off to the Project Manager and subsequently goes live.
This position is RIGHT for you if you are a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Is organized.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technology savvy and has previous experience working with Kajabi.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
However, this position may NOT be the right one for you if you are someone who:
- Is looking for a “side job” while growing their own business.
- Has too much going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to create quality funnels.
- Hasn’t read a non-fiction book (or podcast or blog) about business, marketing in a very long time.
- Isn’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
BUT! If you’re the right person for the job, here’s what you’ll absolutely love about it:
- You’ll be paid to do what you already get a kick out of: working on sales funnels and learning new ways to make things work.
- You’ll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool, a blanket fort…
- You’ll get to work in a fast-growing online training company, where there are loads of growth opportunities (both right now and in the future).
- You’ll get to work with a highly-supportive team that always delivers.
- You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how we grew our information business from scratch to more than 100,000 subscribers.
- You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses we help them to create successful lives.
Last couple of things to keep in mind…
This is a…
- Part-time gig.
- Remote position
- We don’t offer a consulting contract.
Sounds like the job you’ve been looking for?
- Fill out this short survey and send it our way.
- We’ll be reviewing applications over the following weeks.
Can’t wait to hear from you!