Let’s get real for a second here — how much of your time do you spend on Social Media? Studies show that the average adult consumes about 2 hours of cat videos and #instafood every single day. And as time goes by, that figure only goes up.
So think about it, and be honest. Are you using your time online effectively? If you’re already on Social Media, wouldn’t it make sense to use what precious hours you have for the good of your business and your life?
And here comes the peanut butter to your jelly, the milk to your Oreo, the barbecue sauce to your hot wings: what can you do on Social Media in order to attract followers, and convert them into paying customers and/or business partners?
Aha! We’ve struck gold! And the answer is very simple.
Yes, it all becomes very clear, once you have a pro explain it to you. Frazer Brookes has been crushing it online for years now, and he has cracked the code to HIGH engagement. He gets more attention on his posts (organically) that anyone we know. Today he will reveal the key to his success!
Are you ready to discover the secret to hacking the Facebook algorithm? Let’s dive right in!
The Key To Hacking The Facebook Algorithm with Frazer Brookes
Social Media Changes
We all know that Social Media has changed the way we communicate, learn, debate, shop, and pretty much do anything in life. But how has it evolved over time?
Back in the day, people used to mock Frazer (and us, for that matter) for trying to build his business online… Today, these very same people are desperately trying to catch up with the rest of us!
Melton Trivia Time!
Question: Do you know when we recruited our first partner online, and which platform we used?
Answer: It all happened back in 2006, on… MySpace!
Yes, Social Media platforms will come and go. They will change and evolve, but no matter what — you need to remember that they work! So test them out and see which one fits YOU best!
5 Cs Of Your DMOs
DMO stands for Daily Method of Operation. In other words, these are your everyday habits that will ultimately determine your success.
Frazer has a foolproof formula, called “The 5 Cs Of Your DMOs”, and it goes like this:
- Content — post something… anything! It doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, create different pieces of content every single day and share them with your friends and followers! And remember: the ideal posting ratio is 1 to 3 posts a day!
- Comment — don’t have time to comment? Try using the “toilet technique” — spend 5-10 min, 2-3 times a day engaging with other people’s content. It will make a huge difference!
- Connect — with at least 1 new person per day (we recommend that you do that with 5 but set 1 as a minimum)!
- Communicate — don’t just “talk” to your audience, communicate with them! Create real conversations. That way it won’t seem “weird” or “spammy” to promote your opportunity!
- Close — learn to ask the right questions to lead your prospects to where they want to go!
It seems pretty straightforward, doesn’t it?
Hacking The Facebook Algorithm
And now it’s time for the goodness you’ve been waiting for — hacking the Facebook algorithm!
What is the key?… Consistency!
What! Really? It’s that simple?!
Yes! It’s so easy and so genius at the same time!
I mean, understanding the Facebook algorithm is so tricky that probably only the engineers who created it can fully comprehend it… But if there’s ONE thing Facebook loves, it’s consistency!
But wait! Being consistent is great on paper… but I just don’t know what to talk about…
Don’t worry, we got you covered! Frazer uses an ingenious website, called answerthepublic.com! It allows you to put in any keyword your heart desires, and then it shows you the most Googled results! How A-mazing is that?!
Go to answerthepublic.com and figure out 10 titles that you would like to do a Facebook Live about. Write them down on a piece of paper and go Live every week, on the same day, at the same time with one of the topics from your list. By the time Week 10 rolls in, you’ll have at least 10 other topics in mind! That’s the beauty of consistency!
And what’s more, the longer you stay on Social Media, building your brand and business, the more credibility you will have! Not only that but the more you go Live, post pictures, videos, etc., the more followers you’ll gain!
And this is the key to hacking the Facebook algorithm. It’s worked for Frazer, it’s worked for us, and it’s working for so many other marketers! So what are you waiting for? Go and test it out!
Were you shocked to find out this hack? Let us know in the comments below! And if you found value in this training, share it with your teammates. They’ll LOVE you extra!
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- Social Media Can Be Overwhelming. Do These 5 Tasks Daily to Create BIG Success
- 8 Smart Facebook Live Ideas to Get More Leads and Customers
- 6 Ways to Get More Video Views When You’re Brand New
- How to Close More Prospects: Build Trust and Pop the Question!
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources. Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
We help Network Marketers and Entrepreneurs create a profitable online business around their personal brand.
PS: If you would like to generate more leads, close more sales, learn how to build your Network Marketing business using Social Media (without spamming your friends and family) and become a top earner in your company, Click Here to plug into our brand new Social Media for Business Masterclass (unless you’re already crushing it).
If you enjoyed the video The Key To Hacking The Facebook Algorithm with Frazer Brookes, be sure to like, share or comment below!