Are you curious about how to use Zoom to stream your webinars to your Facebook audience?
Going Live and sharing knowledge is amazing, but you can stir things up a little by conducting interviews, hosting webinars or simply sharing your slide decks with your viewers! Mix things up and the results will be incredible.
Today I’ll show you how do to just that by using the Zoom platform. It’s very simple, so let’s dive in!
Tech Tutorial: How To Use Zoom To Broadcast Live On Facebook
How to Use Zoom to Go Live on Facebook:
Zoom is a video conferencing tool that’s gained a lot of popularity lately. It’s very simple to use, the quality of the picture and sound is better than what you get with most other similar platforms, and it offers cools features such as going Live on Facebook or YouTube. They were the first ones to do so and it was a game changer!
Here’s what you need to do in order to broadcast Live on Facebook!
It’s free to sign up and you can request a demo to see exactly how it works and if it’s the right fit for you.
Next, you should choose a plan. They offer 4 different price packages. So you have the option to choose what works best for your needs!
- Scheduling A Webinar
Once you have your account and plan in place, it’s time to schedule a webinar (pending on the kind of plan you have, you may need to add the webinar option to it). Just follow these 4 steps.
Step #1: Title & Description
Rule of thumb is that your title should be interesting — something that people are going to want to click on. Just think of the titles of your favorite magazine articles. What’s the formula they use?
As for the description — here you want to explain exactly what your audience will get if they tune in. So the more detailed, the better. But don’t give away too much. You still want them to hop on the video!
Step #2: Logistical Details
You have several options to set up:
- Timing — schedule when you want for the interview/webinar to take place, how long it’ll last and what the time zone is going to be;
- Video — choose if you want the video option to be activated, both for you and for your panelists (you can have up to 200, depending on the plan);
- Webinar Options — check them out one by one and choose the ones you want. Remember to always record your sessions! The best part is that you can do it directly in the cloud, so you save up on storage.
- And schedule!
Step #3: Invite Guests
- Now that you have your webinar scheduled, you can invite guests (you don’t have to if your main goal is just to stream LIVE on Facebook or YouTube)!
- For panelists — click on “Invite Panelists” —> “Edit”. Then simply add their name and e-mail address, check the box that says “Send invitation e-mail to panelists immediately” and click “Save”.
Step #4: Start The Webinar
Once you have everything in place, simply click on the blue button that says “Start the Webinar”!
Important: In the beginning your mic is always muted! Remember to unmute it, before speaking!
You could also “mute your face”, a.k.a. stop your video, if you wanted to.
Another cool option is “Share Screen”. When you click on it, you’ll have the possibility to share whatever you want with your viewers, and your own video will appear in the corner.
You can also choose how you and other presenters will be seen. For example, if you have a panelist, you can switch between:
- Gallery view — you see both presenters side by side;
- Speaker view — you see whoever is talking.
When you have all of that set up, it’s time to move on.
Broadcast Live On Facebook
Now we’re getting to the best part — going Live on Facebook!
From the options at the bottom, click on “More”. You’ll see the possibility to go Live on Facebook or YouTube.
Select “Live on Facebook” and it will direct you to a confirmation window. There you’ll be able to choose:
- Title & description — what you’ve already written will automatically appear again;
- Where to post — your timeline, your business page or inside one of your groups;
- Who should see it — it’s best to keep it on “public”.
Then simply click on “Go Live”! Ta-da!
Another Broadcasting Option
Zoom is a truly amazing tool. But if you want to explore other options, here’s your chance.
Check out the Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). It’s 100% FREE and it’s also very easy to operate. You can find out more information about it here —> Facebook Live: How To Broadcast From Your Computer!
Now you can easily go and broadcast Live on Facebook! If you found value in the video and article about How To Use Zoom To Broadcast Live On Facebook, please share it with your team mates and leave us a comment below! Happy Zoom-ing!
Additional Resources to Help You Build Your Business:
- Your Complete Facebook Live Guide (download the bonus PDF)
- OBS Tutorial: How to Go Live from Your Computer for FREE
- 5 Surprising Ways to Improve Your Facebook Lives
- How Long Should Your Videos Be?
- LIKE Our Page to Plug into our LIVE Videos Here
Want to Know What Tools we Use to Build Our Business and Our Brand?
- Resources – we often get asked what tools we use and recommend, so we put together one page with all our favorite resources (and on a shoe-string budget). Enjoy!
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favorite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Our mission is to teach you how to build a business that gives you FREEDOM with your time and FREEDOM with your finances.
PS. Want to Learn How to Strategically use Live Video to Build your Personal Brand, Sell your Products & Recruit Reps like Crazy? Click Here to Download Our Complete Live Video Guide (it’s FREE).
If you enjoyed the video How to Use Zoom to Go Live on Facebook, be sure to like, share or comment below! Let’s crush it!